What is the condition of your books?
We grade our books according to the following guidelines:
- Brand New – Brand new books that are directly from publishers, distributors or the authors themselves.
- Like New – The book is in excellent condition. It could be unread or gently read copy. Dust cover is intact. Pages are clean, with no underlining/highlighting of text, and no handwriting. The book may show remainder marks or some shelf wear.
- Very Good – An unread copy with minor flaws or a copy that has been read, but remains in very good condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a previous owner name with dedication or minimal underlining/highlighting of text. All pages are present and undamaged. The book may be ex-library, with usual treatments including stamping on top/bottom/fore-edge of the book. It may also contain some light tanning (discolouration) or spots and the spine may be slightly creased.
- Good – An unread copy or a used copy that remains in clean condition. May contain minimal damage to the cover. The spine may show some creases. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting but not an excessive amount. No missing pages and the majority of pages undamaged. May contain light to medium tanning on the pages and edges. The book may be ex-library with usual treatments including stamping on top/bottom/fore-edge of the book. Possible loose bindings, worn corners or torn dust jackets.
- Acceptable – A well-read copy with significant wear. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages may include considerable notes and medium to heavy tanning but do not interfere with readability. The book may be ex-library with usual treatments and may have some damages such as warping and water or binding damage. Suitable as a reading copy.
All of our books with condition categories of Like New, Very Good, Good and Acceptable are second hand – most have been read by the previous owner – and will show signs of wear and use. We examine and grade every book with care, but if you are not entirely satisfied please get in touch with us via email or PM us on Facebook.
Should you have any further questions regarding the condition of our books, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help.
My shopping cart was full, now it is empty, why?
We understand that sometimes, you need to consider your purchase decision. Unfortunately, we sell mainly used books, which means, we often have only one or very limited copies available at any given time. It will be unfair if we allow the books to be reserved for an extended period of time while there may be other buyers eager to get the same books (especially during a sale). If your books are left in the shopping cart for twenty-four (24) hours without checking out, we assume that you have abandoned your cart and we put the books "put back on the shelf".
What is your returns and refund policy?
If the book you received is damaged or an incorrect item or you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. We will be happy to help resolve any issues you may have with your order. If you wish to return a book to us, please contact us within 3 business days from the date of receipt of the book. Items returned as a result of an error on our part will receive a full refund. Items returned to us that was not the result of an error on our part, including items returned due to an invalid or incomplete address, will be refunded the original item price excluding any shipping cost. Once we receive your return, we will promptly issue a refund to the account with which you placed the order. All items will be inspected upon return, we ask that you please make sure the books are packed carefully to avoid any damage in transit.
Can I add more items to an order I already submitted?
Unfortunately, there is no way to add more books to an order that has been submitted and paid for. However, you can always start a new order. We have no limit to the number of orders you may place.
What are your shipping methods? How do I save on shipping? Do you offer free shipping?Do you provide international shipping?
Is there a COD option?
Unfortunately, we do not offer any COD option. However, you can choose to self-collect your orders from our office in Taman Desa, KL after payment is made. Please choose "Local Pickup" after filling in your address on the checkout page. Orders must be collected within 7 days from the date of order.
Why is it taking so long to receive my order?
Unfortunately, we have no control over how long it takes the mail carrier to deliver your package once it leaves our hands. We process and ship out most of our packages within 3 business days. A tracking number will be sent by email once your order is shipped, together with a link to the courier company's website for tracking. We advise that you track your parcel on the courier company's website. For orders shipped by registered post, giving your local post office a call can help expedite delivery.
What are the payment methods do you offer?
We are using payment gateway iPay88 which accepts payment via credit cards, debit cards, online transfer (FPX*) from major banks.
We understand that sometimes, you need to consider your purchase decision. Unfortunately, we sell mainly second-hand books and we often have only one or very limited copies available at any given time. It will be unfair if we allow the books to be reserved for an extended period of time while there may be other buyers eager to get the same books. If you do not pay for your order in 12 hours after checking out, we assume that you have changed your mind and your order will be canceled and the books "put back on the shelf".
What is FPX*?
It is a real-time online payment gateway that facilitates interbank transfer of funds whenever customers make payment for their online purchases or bill payments and for business you can start accepting payments and in return allows you to sell and grow your business more.
Customers need only their Internet Banking accounts to make payments whenever they shop at online stores or websites. For businesses, all you need to do is to have a corporate Internet Banking account and you can start accepting payments for transactions made by your customers. All transactions and payments are secure and real-time. (Extract from Maybank2u.com.my: https://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/public/personalDetail04.do?channelId=ACC-Accounts&cntTypeId=0&programId=ACC06-BillPayment&cntKey=ACC06.06&chCatId=/mbb/Personal/ACC-Accounts)
Do you have a physical store?
We only operate online as we wish to serve readers from all over Malaysia and offer them good books at better prices.